Dogfish Head in OK?

poke2001

Heisman
May 29, 2001
259,933
47,864
0
 

BiloxiPoke

Heisman
Jul 16, 2012
47,124
86,736
113
I picked up a sixer of Indian Brown at Ranch Acres in Tulsa yesterday. I'm a fan so far.
 
Dec 22, 2013
32,859
41,524
113
I picked up a sixer of Indian Brown at Ranch Acres in Tulsa yesterday. I'm a fan so far.
I actually bought some today at the very same store. That has always been a favorite of mine. Probably my favorite of that style.

I also bought their new SeaQuench Session Sour. It is legit. A great summertime beer. Suffice it to say that if you like the new Anderson Valley G&T Gose, you will probably love this beer.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BiloxiPoke

BiloxiPoke

Heisman
Jul 16, 2012
47,124
86,736
113
I actually bought some today at the very same store. That has always been a favorite of mine. Probably my favorite of that style.

I also bought their new SeaQuench Session Sour. It is legit. A great summertime beer. Suffice it to say that if you like the new Anderson Valley G&T Gose, you will probably love this beer.
I am admittedly a beer novice, I just like brown ales and wanted to give this one a try because I've heard good things about Dogfish Head. This one gets bonus points for being a weird IPA + brown ale hybrid of sorts. I moved back to OK last August. Seems like I picked a good time!
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  2. 02 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4