Does your device think you are human?

Jaemekon

Senior
Apr 23, 2007
26,166
626
113
everytime i try to do a search, i have to do a series of "prove I'm a human" tasks to proceed.

does this happen to you all too? or am i alone?
 
Jun 16, 2004
3,121
834
113
everytime i try to do a search, i have to do a series of "prove I'm a human" tasks to proceed.

does this happen to you all too? or am i alone?

I'd tweet at whatever company is providing the "prove I'm a human" task and request assistance. I had an issue with a site that kept asking me that and about 4 out of every 5 times it would fail even though the tasks were done correctly. Turned out, the captcha was glitching out and it caused it error. The errors weren't being reported so they didn't realize it wasn't working right. They ended up fixing it a day or two later. Now I hardly ever encounter them (thank god).
 

lightningjack

Senior
Mar 19, 2002
2,030
497
83
Quit searching the term "Sexbots", op, and your biology won't be questioned so much.
 

SuperBigFan

Redshirt
Jun 10, 2021
7,267
0
0
everytime i try to do a search, i have to do a series of "prove I'm a human" tasks to proceed.

does this happen to you all too? or am i alone?
Dude, sometimes with your posts I am not sure if you are human either!

Sometimes I think you are a Traffic Helicopter.
 

Jaemekon

Senior
Apr 23, 2007
26,166
626
113
I'd tweet at whatever company is providing the "prove I'm a human" task and request assistance. I had an issue with a site that kept asking me that and about 4 out of every 5 times it would fail even though the tasks were done correctly. Turned out, the captcha was glitching out and it caused it error. The errors weren't being reported so they didn't realize it wasn't working right. They ended up fixing it a day or two later. Now I hardly ever encounter them (thank god).

great recommendation. thank you.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference