Great point!What difference does it make if he'll be a freshmen or sophomore?
You got a ways to go then.Great point!
Man, you're such an awesome poster.
My only goal in life now is to be just half as good as you are!
If that happened, and then left for the NBA next year...instead of none-and-done, would he be two none-and-done? 2NAD......UK could technically apply for a redshirt for him if they wanted to since he did not play a single second for us last season (though I don't think they will since he's one-and-done if not none-and-done, and probably will be listed as a sophomore next season
Is this buddy a trustworthy guy?I believe we are going to find out today what his decision is.
For the first time in a long time I am feeling optimistic about Diallo coming back. I got a note from a buddy in Lexington who said he is hearing some positive rumblings on Diallo returning.
Is this buddy a trustworthy guy?
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?