The article stated he will enroll as a graduate student. Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking???? We DO need a shooter...:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
The article stated he will enroll as a graduate student. Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking???? We DO need a shooter...:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
He will always have his summer job as a trip advisor.
I'm not thinking what you are thinking.The article stated he will enroll as a graduate student. Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking???? We DO need a shooter...:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
The article stated he will enroll as a graduate student. Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking???? We DO need a shooter...:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Now that would be a trip :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:The article stated he will enroll as a graduate student. Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking???? We DO need a shooter...:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Now that would be a trip :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
KSR Football
The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati