Does the music business need musicians?

MegaPoke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
76,452
91,405
103
There are tons of bands and solo artists out there that are quite talented musicians. You just won't hear them very often, if ever, on mainstream radio.

That's the point. Is something going to change the industry paradigm? It is it always going to be this grass roots tour based stuff?
 

hollywood

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
50,697
3,345
113
I just discovered this musician today.......... I could enjoy her music with the sound turned-on or off. If she did some originals, she could have a future (only 21), but I'm afraid some a-hole like Simon Cowell would get a hold of her and ruin her.

https://www.facebook.com/jessgreenberg1

Enjoy the view fellas!

I just noticed she got some attention and some props from AC/DC for her cover of Highway to Hell.
 
Last edited:
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  3. 03 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers