Does Leach make a run at Harrison Bailey?

Felonious Junk

All-Conference
Oct 23, 2008
1,886
1,259
113
I hope at least he makes a phone call now that he’s leaving Tennessee. Dude would be pretty perfect for the Air Raid.
 

Smoked Toag

Redshirt
Jul 15, 2021
3,262
1
0
Doubtful. Same age as Rogers and I'm truly convinced that Rogers will be our starting QB for the next 12 years.

Keeps getting extra years, senior transfers can't beat him out, and not even an injury to his throwing shoulder can put him on the bench. Dude is meant to play 4 eva.
 

Ralph Cramden

Redshirt
Jan 7, 2020
2,696
0
0
Might. Leach doesn't mind having 6 QBs. Tbh I didn't realize he was a 5 star. Who knows ? I wonder about Navonteque Strong leaving LSU too. He might regret bailing out on us. Maybe thats why we lost a LB
 
Last edited:
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State