Does Kentucky get RJ Barrett?

A

anon_q409idbs5m40a

Guest
Doubtful but never underestimate Cal. However, it seems as if there's a lot of momentum lately for Oregon. If we don't get him I just hope Duke doesn't.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jtinn28

MbergCat

Heisman
Nov 23, 2014
7,538
14,180
113
If you're gonna talk, at least know a little bit about the topic.
How adorable. At least I knew it was 6, just wasn't sure if it was central or eastern. You on the other hand, had no idea why the Cavs could possibly be strugglng this season.
 

CatColumbia

All-Conference
Apr 19, 2014
5,934
3,140
0
How adorable. At least I knew it was 6, just wasn't sure if it was central or eastern. You on the other hand, had no idea why the Cavs could possibly be strugglng this season.

Have no idea what you're talking about but hey, have a cookie.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
  2. 02 KSR Football The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
  3. 03 KSR KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
  4. 04 KSR KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'