Does Frank Martin have cancer?

FlotownDawg

All-American
Aug 30, 2012
7,239
8,121
113
He has said that when he got Covid back in May, his hair started falling out, so he shaved his head. I think hair loss might be one of those rare side effects of Covid.
 

ezsoil

Junior
May 26, 2013
1,351
285
83
He has said that when he got Covid back in May, his hair started falling out, so he shaved his head. I think hair loss might be one of those rare side effects of Covid.

well I saw him at the University of Houston game before he had covid and he was bald then.
 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,061
2,814
113
Googled it - said he had alopecia, which is a condition where the immune system attacks the hair folicles. Could be related to his Covid vaccination, since it also affects the immune system. He just decided to shave his whole head, so nothing serious.
 

mstateglfr

All-American
Feb 24, 2008
16,886
6,695
113
He looks absolutely nothing like 5 years ago. I wouldn't pick him out of a lineup, he looks so different.

From mob boss suit, angry as 17 eyebrows, and short hair to hairless and polish shirts.
 

bully12

Senior
Sep 2, 2012
1,714
781
113
I was not expecting the bald look, but when I noticed no eye brows, cancer came to mind.

I wish cancer on no one!

I live in SC and have a good friend who is a USCe grad. He told me that Frank has had COVID twice, so I assume, as has been previously mentioned, that shaving his head was related to the virus.
 
Oct 31, 2019
361
0
16
Googled it - said he had alopecia, which is a condition where the immune system attacks the hair folicles. Could be related to his Covid vaccination, since it also affects the immune system. He just decided to shave his whole head, so nothing serious.

Decided to shave his head back in May. Had nothing to do with the vaccine.

Nice try though
 

karlchilders.sixpack

All-Conference
Jun 5, 2008
21,102
4,880
113
Have a buddy that came down with Alopecia

Went completely bald, except for a very small area near the back side. Size of a quarter.

It all grew back.
 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,061
2,814
113
When I first saw him chewing players on the sidelines, I thought it was an assistant. Then they said it was Frank Martin. He looks nothing like he did with hair.
 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,061
2,814
113
One of my son's buddies growing up developed it or something similar - had tufts of hair all over his head falling out. His hair eventually returned to normal.
 

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
The shaved head had looking like the principal on Back to the Future, I kept waiting for him to tell a player he was a slacker, just like your old man.
 
Feb 4, 2015
1,060
66
48
I had alopecia five years ago. Hair was disappearing off my face and head. Had to wind up shaving everything off. Eventually it all grew back. I was in the middle of building a house and had other stuff going on and stress was pretty much the cause of it.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor