I know he's had some health issues and usually does the game ball poll. Been missing him and been looking for him. If anyone has any info on him or knows how to get in touch please advise. OFC
Thank you for your concern. My health issues I had last year are all good.
I have not been around because my father who has pretty severe dementia fell and broke his hip. We are trying to keep him home at least through this Christmas and it is taking all hands on deck to care for him. I have been watching the games but have been recording them and watching them much later when I get a break.
Will try to get polls up because I enjoy it, but if anyone notices they are undone please pop one up.
I will try to pop in. When I am stuck at home taking care of him I only have - at best- 3G (we are in the boonies) and find it aggravating to use the net on my phone with that slow speed.
Again, thanks for your concern.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma