Run off?As long as I'm still on this board I care....
Retirement comes for us all and Cal isn't immuned there will be a new Coach for UK one day.
Run off?As long as I'm still on this board I care....
Retirement comes for us all and Cal isn't immuned there will be a new Coach for UK one day.
@Big Cat fan .... backer just teabagged you.I’ve been enjoying Kentucky basketball since about 1970. You have no right to tell me,or anyone else, what and when to enjoy. I’ll decide on my own. I’m sure I’m not alone. You’re a condescending prick.
Just like Russia, China, Iran, North Korea & the rest of the world over these last 2 years no longer fearing or respecting America. College players & their handlers have no fear or respect for John Calipari. I don't know which has fallen farther over the last 2 years, America or the UK basketball programWhen I see the Ugonna news it's just funny to me. It doesn't surprise me one bit. This all started when Hagans got here. Players lying, getting suspended, sitting out of games, Cal getting held hostage by handlers. Wheeler quit the team in January, Sharpe left the team after saying he'd be back, so did Hegonna transfer. If Oscar transfers it also wouldn't surprise me. This is Kentucky basketball.
I quit caring when we went 9-16. I just follow now to troll cal supporters at this point.When I see the Ugonna news it's just funny to me. It doesn't surprise me one bit. This all started when Hagans got here. Players lying, getting suspended, sitting out of games, Cal getting held hostage by handlers. Wheeler quit the team in January, Sharpe left the team after saying he'd be back, so did Hegonna transfer. If Oscar transfers it also wouldn't surprise me. This is Kentucky basketball.
I’m not going to renew my season tickets next year but it’s no big deal to UK. My 2 tickets were upper level and the total was $2300 each season. I’m driving 6 hours round trip to go watch the circus and it’s just not worth it anymore.It won't work. Season ticket holders will go. They paid a lot, I get it, but they'd rather see five more years of craptastic basketball than miss a dozen games. They don't see the investment.
I'm sorry John Calipari has done this to you. Shameful.I’m not going to renew my season tickets next year but it’s no big deal to UK. My 2 tickets were upper level and the total was $2300 each season. I’m driving 6 hours round trip to go watch the circus and it’s just not worth it anymore.
I’m not going to renew my season tickets next year but it’s no big deal to UK. My 2 tickets were upper level and the total was $2300 each season. I’m driving 6 hours round trip to go watch the circus and it’s just not worth it anymore.
What has not been mentioned much is this. Ugo came here apparently expecting to play very little.That happened so not really on Cal. But the transfer portal thing happened I believe because Ugo witnessed what Cal’s coaching was, what it lacked. So he understandably decided to bail, wanting no part of it. And who can blame him?When I see the Ugonna news it's just funny to me. It doesn't surprise me one bit. This all started when Hagans got here. Players lying, getting suspended, sitting out of games, Cal getting held hostage by handlers. Wheeler quit the team in January, Sharpe left the team after saying he'd be back, so did Hegonna transfer. If Oscar transfers it also wouldn't surprise me. This is Kentucky basketball.
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT