Does anybody else..

darkshadesofblue

All-Conference
Aug 18, 2015
3,849
4,498
103
Just tune into the comments to gauge what’s going on, without watching the game? Sometimes it’s funner judging by people’s comments and less stressful. At work, so I can’t watch anyway….
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kywildcat_nation28
Feb 17, 2007
4,861
802
98
I normally watch the stats page. My blood pressure won't allow me to actually watch the game live anymore. Lol
 

Dr.LutherSan

All-American
Sep 6, 2019
4,542
9,152
113
Just tune into the comments to gauge what’s going on, without watching the game? Sometimes it’s funner judging by people’s comments and less stressful. At work, so I can’t watch anyway….
I work from home and I still took a PTO day. There's no way I could get anything done.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
  5. 05 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win