I bought one bottle of that stuff. That was enough.I’m gonna have to switch to benchmark bourbon to afford this season
Go look at the Arkansas board… We are the laughing stock of their fanbase.
How many hires do we have to make that don't work out in the future before the fan base accepts it's not the coach?No he had to go .
And if Pope keeps it up so will he
Simple question.
ThisAbout as much as that boil I had on my balls a couple of years ago.
He is making a lot of Arkansas fans Happy Coaching Basketball. I heard the BYU fans are pretty pumped about it too.Cal should’ve retired and remained with the program. Hell, I’d take him as an AD right now. But as our coach? The man was well past his prime.
It had to be a Tough draw during those 4 years.23 trolls. Cal had 1 NCAA tournament win in 4 seasons.
Of course not. Only a retard would miss that underachieving, stubborn, washed coach.Simple question.
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt