I see no link Mr. Potter.Skip to 5:47 in the link:
Answer: Plastic A--Holes! (George Carlin)
Shabbat Shalom
Sounds like you might be drinking out of a plastic A-hole Potter.Skip to 5:47 in the link:
Answer: Plastic A--Holes! (George Carlin)
Shabbat Shalom
For you Jim. There has to be an equation for it.I get it, Bernard. (WA).
Forget the Kardashians.Skip to 5:47 in the link:
Answer: Plastic A--Holes! (George Carlin)
Shabbat Shalom
Thanks, Mr. PotterSkip to 5:47 in the link:
Answer: Plastic A--Holes! (George Carlin)
Shabbat Shalom
Speaking of pot, let's do the Pouncey boys do politics?Forget the Kardashians.
I want a network to produce a series called “Potter Life”.
I’ve checked in and it’s likeNatural selection favors the transition to On3.
BWI
Top Penn State-Northwestern Wednesday availability report takeaways: What did we learn?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Penn State impresses four-star edge George Parkinson IV
BWI Football
Matt Campbell's message after Wisconsin: Penn State has to make the plays
BWI Recruiting
TE Quinn Weber recaps overnight Penn State visit: 'The crowd and intensity was crazy'