Do you hate the new guy yet?

Do you hate the new guy yet?

  • Of course, I'm a real fan I'll just fill in the name later

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • naw, I'll wait for the name, then start hating him

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • I'm patient, I'll wait until the first bad play or missed recruit

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I'm still busy hating the last two guys

    Votes: 8 34.8%

  • Total voters
    23

CVLion

All-Conference
Oct 13, 2021
1,158
2,390
113
Just so you leave Joe Bedenk out of this, you hear?!?!
Signed,
A BedenkBot

No worries man… going up against the BedenkBot Legion is more trouble than it’s worth!

Besides, there are plenty of old school players against whom I can direct any excess retro hate I have pent up.

I am NOT over that one time W.T. “Mofo” Dunn whiffed on that one tackle against Bucknell :(
 
  • Love
Reactions: Bob78

Woodpecker

All-American
May 29, 2001
4,022
9,016
113
No worries man… going up against the BedenkBot Legion is more trouble than it’s worth!

Besides, there are plenty of old school players against whom I can direct any excess retro hate I have pent up.

I am NOT over that one time W.T. “Mofo” Dunn whiffed on that one tackle against Bucknell :(
And never forget November 11, 1889
 
  • Like
Reactions: ApexLion and CVLion

SleepyLion

All-Conference
Sep 1, 2022
2,912
4,491
113
Dave Chappelle Player Haters Ball GIF
 

ApexLion

Heisman
Nov 1, 2021
6,465
10,962
113
There is so much coach hating to be done, I have to split it up into shifts.

This is my Hate Hugo Bezdek week.

Next week I’ll hate Bob Higgins.

The new guy needs to wait his turn, but I’ll get to him.

Hugo sucked! Couldn’t win the big ones!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: CVLion
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?
  2. 02 BWI Football What did we learn from USC coach Lincoln Riley during his first Penn State week news conference? See top takeaways here
  3. 03 BWI Football Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said to kick off USC week
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?
  5. 05 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State's problems - and solutions - require a 'global' approach