Do you blame Cal for sharpe?

Is cal a fraud?


  • Total voters
    0
  • Poll closed .

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,586
72,704
113
So you are cal and it becomes clear Washington is lying to you. What do you do? Pack him up and put him on the curb? If he’s enrolled that’s probably not even possible.
You don't get it. Cal allowed Washington to have control that he shouldn't have had.

This is UK, not some second rate program, outside influences should have no say in what happens with a player in this program.

The fact that Cal allowed Washington to have ANY say at all, is where he screwed up.

Cal is 100% to blame here. He should have told the Sharpe camp, "once he comes to this program, I make the decisions on what he does, when he plays and when he works out." Cal has more than proven he is all about getting kids drafted and drafted high. He should have learned his lesson from the Vanderbilt, Wenyen and Whitney fiascos, but he didn't. Seems he makes deals out of desperation to get these highly rated kids and once again, he has egg on his face.

100% Cal's fault, this is his program, he makes all decisions and he determines who gets scholarships and who plays. He also makes 9 million a year to keep this program healthy and at the top. He has failed miserably for many years now.
 
May 4, 2015
10,674
13,792
86
Bizarre rant. I was talking to my Dad last night and told him that there are people of all ages that chase people around the internet calling them trolls and whatnot. He said that’s just what kids do. I said no, some are 50, 60 and over 70. He thought that was just pathetic.

Also, hate is a nasty word. Hope you do t hate anyone.
Bro you chase ChickenFried around and accuse him of having multiple accounts. If he is LCC who cares, he was banned. Leave people a lone!
 
  • Like
Reactions: ABlockalypseBrow

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,586
72,704
113
Rarely does anything in life have fault resting on one person's shoulder.

Is Calipari at fault some? Sure, I think mostly from the PR side of things.

However, I put much more of the blame on the Sharpe clan. I think it's pretty clear that he and his handler(s)/family repeatedly lied from day one throughout the entire process.
How does the Sharpe camp get more of the blame?
Who allowed them to have control?
Heck, if a coach gives a kids parents and advisors free reign to make decisions, no highly rated recruit would ever play.
If Cal didn't allow the Sharpe camp to have control, they couldn't be blamed, they only did what Cal allowed them to do.
 

Bluesbrother

All-American
May 23, 2002
4,615
6,547
113
That’s the best you got? To perve out? Must be embarrassing to be so obsessed with me that you feel compelled to full perve.
"CALifornication is an American comedy-drama television series, created by Tom Kapinos, which aired for seven seasons on Showtime from August 13, 2007, to June 29, 2014. The show follows New Yorker Hank Moody (David Duchovny), a troubled novelist who moves to California and suffers from writer's block."

So, as you can see bASS ... it's a reference to a popular TV series, wherein the main character was someone to "laugh at", he was "troubled", and he "suffered" from an inability to put two coherent words together in a very short sentence that, in your case, didn't include "farts" or "slobber". So I think you would agree that it fits you to a tee. So obviously, there is no perversion here at all, apart from your own imaginations and weird suggestions. It is intended to highlight your own fetish for CALipari "beyond reason and without limit". I think it's a perfect characterization of your very strange boi-crush on the Clown Coach Calipari. You should seek profession help that focuses specifically on CALifornication cures. You're going to probably need a specialist in the field. I do wish you only the best bASS. You're a BBN treasure for sure.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TortElvisII

Woodrow24

Heisman
Dec 21, 2015
6,536
15,792
78
You all have multiple accounts. Because you get banned and just make a new one.
The UNC troll that causes so much trouble for the mods and everyone else….you and bass are two of the very few that “like” his posts on every new account he makes. I wonder why? lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: jessieshorts8

kybassfan

Heisman
Jul 1, 2005
20,032
16,368
113
"CALifornication is an American comedy-drama television series, created by Tom Kapinos, which aired for seven seasons on Showtime from August 13, 2007, to June 29, 2014. The show follows New Yorker Hank Moody (David Duchovny), a troubled novelist who moves to California and suffers from writer's block."

So, as you can see bASS ... it's a reference to a popular TV series, wherein the main character was someone to "laugh at", he was "troubled", and he "suffered" from an inability to put two coherent words together in a very short sentence that, in your case, didn't include "farts" or "slobber". So I think you would agree that it fits you to a tee. So obviously, there is no perversion here at all, apart from your own imaginations and weird suggestions. It is intended to highlight your own fetish for CALipari "beyond reason and without limit". I think it's a perfect characterization of your very strange boi-crush on the Clown Coach Calipari. You should seek profession help that focuses specifically on CALifornication cures. You're going to probably need a specialist in the field. I do wish you only the best bASS. You're a BBN treasure for sure.
It’s an HBO series starting David Duchovny that is very sexually oriented. Your little BS attempt to evade the perverse reference to Cal is pathetic.
 

Crums Bald Spot

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
9,941
13,970
113
All things aside, he should not have been admitted without being cleared to play basketball. Then, Cal should have been very clear that he plays or he doesn't come. That is all on Calipari regardless of scenarios and situations we may not know of.
 

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
Well, folks…we could argue/debate until we’re blue in the face.
It is what it is with Sharpe, not matter whose fault it is all this happened..he’s not playing for us and getting into these lovely pissing matches won’t change that.
 

Bluesbrother

All-American
May 23, 2002
4,615
6,547
113
It’s an HBO series starting David Duchovny that is very sexually oriented. Your little BS attempt to evade the perverse reference to Cal is pathetic.
So ... is that all you got? It's not about CAL, he's a waste of time, but rather it's a very fitting description of your fetish towards CAL. It's just strange, in a weird way. But hey ... to each his own. That's just you being you and I have no problem with the different ways your Calipari Crush manifests itself ... all I'm saying is it exists and its "very strange", albeit humorous, and the connection to the "hit show" happens to be very descriptive of your Cal fetish phenomenon. If you've been offended bASS ... please accept my apology. Go Big Blue.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gromcat_rivals

kybassfan

Heisman
Jul 1, 2005
20,032
16,368
113
So ... is that all you got? It's not about CAL, he's a waste of time, but rather it's a very fitting description of your fetish towards CAL. It's just strange, in a weird way. But hey ... to each his own. That's just you being you and I have no problem with the different ways your Calipari Crush manifests itself ... all I'm saying is it exists and its "very strange", albeit humorous, and the connection to the "hit show" happens to be very descriptive of your Cal fetish phenomenon. If you've been offended bASS ... please accept my apology. Go Big Blue.
Piercing again. No fetish. Nothing sexual except in YOUR mind, sick puppy.
 

Bluesbrother

All-American
May 23, 2002
4,615
6,547
113
Piercing again. No fetish. Nothing sexual except in YOUR mind, sick puppy.
Sorry bASS ... not trying to be "piercing" (your words). Fetish? Yes, you have a Cal fetish and weirdly. Sexual ... your words, not mine ... much like your obsession with "hate", you seem to have a bit of a weak knee regarding that particular subject as I recall your over-reaction with other posters wherein you immediately go to some weird "sexual" connotation at first opportunity. What's up with that? You should stop that. You are a strange one bASS, but you must know that BBN appreciates you for all you are. Try to remember this ... CALifornication is a "TV PROGRAM" and your fetish and obsession with Calipari ties perfectly with its TITLE. Every time I see this TV Program "Title", I think of ole' kybASSfan. You are a Calipari FAN like non-other. Impressive for its vigor while remaining sad in so many ways. All the best to you bASS ... take your mind off all this and go sharpen some hooks.
 

Gromcat_rivals

Heisman
Jun 28, 2021
10,292
27,496
0
I remember the days when head coaches of college basketball teams were not only in the know of everything going on but had a part to play.

Good to know Louisville fans are right. Pitino didn’t know. Never thought UK fans would verify this point. I always thought we had more sense.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kywildcat41086

kl40504_rivals

Heisman
Oct 5, 2018
15,258
11,184
0
You don't get it. Cal allowed Washington to have control that he shouldn't have had.

This is UK, not some second rate program, outside influences should have no say in what happens with a player in this program.

The fact that Cal allowed Washington to have ANY say at all, is where he screwed up.

Cal is 100% to blame here. He should have told the Sharpe camp, "once he comes to this program, I make the decisions on what he does, when he plays and when he works out." Cal has more than proven he is all about getting kids drafted and drafted high. He should have learned his lesson from the Vanderbilt, Wenyen and Whitney fiascos, but he didn't. Seems he makes deals out of desperation to get these highly rated kids and once again, he has egg on his face.

100% Cal's fault, this is his program, he makes all decisions and he determines who gets scholarships and who plays. He also makes 9 million a year to keep this program healthy and at the top. He has failed miserably for many years now.
You would complain regardless. You know nothing but complain, complain and complain some more.
 

kybassfan

Heisman
Jul 1, 2005
20,032
16,368
113
Sorry bASS ... not trying to be "piercing" (your words). Fetish? Yes, you have a Cal fetish and weirdly. Sexual ... your words, not mine ... much like your obsession with "hate", you seem to have a bit of a weak knee regarding that particular subject as I recall your over-reaction with other posters wherein you immediately go to some weird "sexual" connotation at first opportunity. What's up with that? You should stop that. You are a strange one bASS, but you must know that BBN appreciates you for all you are. Try to remember this ... CALifornication is a "TV PROGRAM" and your fetish and obsession with Calipari ties perfectly with its TITLE. Every time I see this TV Program "Title", I think of ole' kybASSfan. You are a Calipari FAN like non-other. Impressive for its vigor while remaining sad in so many ways. All the best to you bASS ... take your mind off all this and go sharpen some hooks.
Nope, you are the one even connecting the two. Three posts now you are trying to make people supporting KY some twisted pervy thing. Of course you do this out of seething hate for KY. I’m guessing you lost money gambling. Lot of money. Children hungry? Wife took second job? You probably think Cal did that to you personally. Kinda sickening. How bad is it really?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: kl40504_rivals

Bluesbrother

All-American
May 23, 2002
4,615
6,547
113
Nope, you are the one even connecting the two. Three posts now you are trying to make people supporting KY some twisted pervy thing. Of course you do this out of seething hate for KY. I’m guessing you lost money gambling. Lot of money. Children hungry? Wife took second job? You probably think Cal did that to you personally. Kinda sickening. How bad is it really?
You know what bASS ... I'm gonna call a truce. I can see from this post that you're losing it. I'm not gonna comment on your weirdness any longer, out of concern for your own well-being. I only want the best for you and I don't want you to soil your Depends or pop a gasket, so I would suggest that you simply "stop being weird and irrational" ... and I will stop thinking of exactly how you "fit" into this mysterious universe, filled with electrons, neutrons, protons, and ... can't remember the last one. Anyway, you're the best and you are a BBN brother to be sure. Have a good night bASS.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Backer cutter

Backer cutter

Heisman
Jul 8, 2019
7,707
20,355
0
You know what bASS ... I'm gonna call a truce. I can see from this post that you're losing it. I'm not gonna comment on your weirdness any longer, out of concern for your own well-being. I only want the best for you and I don't want you to soil your Depends or pop a gasket, so I would suggest that you simply "stop being weird and irrational" ... and I will stop thinking of exactly how you "fit" into this mysterious universe, filled with electrons, neutrons, protons, and ... can't remember the last one. Anyway, you're the best and you are a BBN brother to be sure. Have a good night bASS.
Farts
 
  • Love
Reactions: ksrbluesbrother

kl40504_rivals

Heisman
Oct 5, 2018
15,258
11,184
0
You know what bASS ... I'm gonna call a truce. I can see from this post that you're losing it. I'm not gonna comment on your weirdness any longer, out of concern for your own well-being. I only want the best for you and I don't want you to soil your Depends or pop a gasket, so I would suggest that you simply "stop being weird and irrational" ... and I will stop thinking of exactly how you "fit" into this mysterious universe, filled with electrons, neutrons, protons, and ... can't remember the last one. Anyway, you're the best and you are a BBN brother to be sure. Have a good night bASS.
Good answer when losing a debate.
 

kybassfan

Heisman
Jul 1, 2005
20,032
16,368
113
You know what bASS ... I'm gonna call a truce. I can see from this post that you're losing it. I'm not gonna comment on your weirdness any longer, out of concern for your own well-being. I only want the best for you and I don't want you to soil your Depends or pop a gasket, so I would suggest that you simply "stop being weird and irrational" ... and I will stop thinking of exactly how you "fit" into this mysterious universe, filled with electrons, neutrons, protons, and ... can't remember the last one. Anyway, you're the best and you are a BBN brother to be sure. Have a good night bASS.
I figured you didn't want that crap thrown back in your face.
 

Bluesbrother

All-American
May 23, 2002
4,615
6,547
113
Good answer when losing a debate.
True ... I was losing badly to bASS. Spot on k4l0540. I don't want to push boundaries with bASS ... and happy to acquiesce. He's a BBN treasure, to be sure ... unlike yourself. Love your insight, BTW, kinda ... keep it coming, occasionally. Just curious ... do you too suffer from CALifornication? COVID19 might be minor distraction while CALifornication is the real communicable disease. Careful out there and MASK UP morons ... that's what Fauci said.
 

Bluesbrother

All-American
May 23, 2002
4,615
6,547
113
I figured you didn't want that crap thrown back in your face.
Sling it bASS. I can take it. I want you to feel good as you lash out with the "Farts and Slobber" commentary. Get it out of your system. We're all BBN brothers here ... right? Good Gawd ... I hope the rest of the country doesn't read this crap ... that would be embarrassing. I just know there's a cure your CALifornication and I think we're onto something. I know you don't think so but, I am on your side ... sounds weird, right? No really ... I am on your side ... just not about your CAL fetish ... that's really weird. BBN doesn't turn backs on brothers. You're a BBN brother ... and as much as it pains me to say this ... we're BBN brothers. On that note ... are you sure you don't want to find another coach , err school, for which to "root"? Just askin? Never mind ... unfortunately, we're stuck with one another. Wanna go fishin"?
 

Bluesbrother

All-American
May 23, 2002
4,615
6,547
113
Cal needs to admit to himself that the "players first" gimmick no longer works. Heck, Anthony Edwards went to Georgia and was the number 1 pick. Kids don't need UK to live their NBA dreams. The best thing he could do is run a modern offense and not play two back to the basket bigs that nobody else is using. Kids with NBA dreams can't lay in the post with their back to the goal. Even Player of the Year Oscar was sent back and told to develop a three point game. The new stigma on Cal is that his kids are having better success in the NBA than they do in college is because they are playing in a better offense once they go pro..
This is true. They don't learn "how to play" until they've been in the league for 3 -4 years which seems to confirm that OAD is a fraud. "Players First" is indeed a gimmick and sadly the only one that doesn't know this is Calipari. It's disgusting and the managerial malfeasance by the UK Athletic Department is on full display ... sadly.
 

kybassfan

Heisman
Jul 1, 2005
20,032
16,368
113
Sling it bASS. I can take it. I want you to feel good as you lash out with the "Farts and Slobber" commentary. Get it out of your system. We're all BBN brothers here ... right? Good Gawd ... I hope the rest of the country doesn't read this crap ... that would be embarrassing. I just know there's a cure your CALifornication and I think we're onto something. I know you don't think so but, I am on your side ... sounds weird, right? No really ... I am on your side ... just not about your CAL fetish ... that's really weird. BBN doesn't turn backs on brothers. You're a BBN brother ... and as much as it pains me to say this ... we're BBN brothers. On that note ... are you sure you don't want to find another coach , err school, for which to "root"? Just askin? Never mind ... unfortunately, we're stuck with one another. Wanna go fishin"?
Actually, I don't think we are all BBN brothers. And you should see a doc about your gambling issues. That's pretty piss poor about you starving your kids and making your wife work extra. Then you bash the cats over it.

And why should I pick another one after 55 years?
 
  • Like
Reactions: kl40504_rivals

Bluesbrother

All-American
May 23, 2002
4,615
6,547
113
Actually, I don't think we are all BBN brothers. And you should see a doc about your gambling issues. That's pretty piss poor about you starving your kids and making your wife work extra. Then you bash the cats over it.

And why should I pick another one after 55 years?
I told you I could take it. I know you're hurt and confused. I'm here for you if you need me. Brothers ... yes, BBN brothers. You can count on me bASS. Can I count on you?
 

kybassfan

Heisman
Jul 1, 2005
20,032
16,368
113
I told you I could take it. I know you're hurt and confused. I'm here for you if you need me. Brothers ... yes, BBN brothers. You can count on me bASS. Can I count on you?
I can count on you to treat the cats like hell and throw crap at them like any other U6 fan. You can count on me to keep pointing out you gambling problem as long as you keep up with all lies and sexual innuendo.
 

TankedCat

Heisman
Nov 8, 2006
22,792
21,500
0
another narrative that might get traction is Cal did all this for Kentucky

that's a great spin

Sharpe's eligibility in question so Cal couldn't play him and risk forfeiting games with a final four capable team.

The issue with this narrative is it would have been very easy just to say "we'll play him when we are convinced we covered all the eligibility issues" and the fan base would have accepted it.

the fanbase would demand that he *not* play Sharpe at that point. Frankly I'm stunned we weren't told that. It would have protected everyone.

but this appears to be a case of creating an alibi post-mortem on the season,

color me highly skeptical.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tinker Dan

Bluesbrother

All-American
May 23, 2002
4,615
6,547
113
Bass seems to be owning you guys. He knows more basketball than both of you put together.
Well I can't argue with that ... the "Farts and Hater Slobber" commentary did me in and I knew that I was outta my league with ole' kybASSfan. I do enjoy our conversation about the CATS though. It wasn't until I met bASS, and he informed me that I "hated" all things UK ... I was shocked, I did NOT know that! I thought it was just Calipari that I didn't like ... but, ole' bASS set me straight. Enlightening ... I continue to be amazed at treasure trove of education available here on Rafters when ole' bASS is "on the watch" ... just giddy with excitement to hear his next installment of wisdom. I think I have a gambling problem now too and maybe I'm abusing my wife and children ... I can't remember. With bASS, life is like a box of pejoratives ... you never know what you're gonna get.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball John Pelphrey joins Mark Pope’s Kentucky staff as Director of Player Development
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Reece Potter used the offseason to bulk up as he eyes playing time in 2026-27
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina: National Media Takes
  4. 04 KSR Football UK Hall of Famer Jeff Van Note passes away
  5. 05 KSR Football South Carolina has Seemingly Solved Run Game Woes