Do we plat Tennessee next year?

missouridawg

Junior
Oct 6, 2009
9,407
309
83
First, I think I've read where

the schedules are going to get shifted somewhat and we'll be trading TN for Vandy.

Second, if that rumor is wrong and we do play TN... We'll be fine. Hunter and Patterson both likely go pro... and there's a possibility of a coaching change, meaning any other junior worth a damn will probably try to go as well (Bray). If I knew more about their o-line, I'd comment on it... but I don't.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar