We matchup well, we defend the 3like we did earlier, we take away Auburn's offense. I still believe they can do it. Cal believes, I believe. One thing I learned with Cal's team is that most all of them grew in February. I counted us out with the an 8 seed. I am type of fan that finishes games til I hear the buzzer. Just the way I was raised. To finish things out even when the result is one you aren't happy with
We will win and everything will be great again. Win sec and be a 4 seed.
No,
Auburn has been blowing teams out, the same ones UK has been struggling with. If their best player is out UK may be able to keep it close, maybe.
I think this is an NIT year
We will destroy Auburn.
I think we hit bottom against A&M.
Hami will rally the troops!
Diallo goes for 36 points and 19 assists...he and Cal embrace in a tearful scene at games end. Then shortly after, Hami demands his teammates all hold hands as he leads them in singing My Old Kentucky Home!
Knox chips in with 24 points...12 boards..10 assists...6 steals..and 5 blocked shots.
Richards has 6 one handed alley oop dunks.
Vanderbilt chips in with 15 points...making all 5 of his three point attempts.
P.J. is voted game MVP. He takes a school record 12 charges.
U.K 109
AU 52
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU