It would me. This team is inept in every wayJust posted this in the other auburn thread, but y’all actually match up pretty well IMO. We also likely won’t have our leading scorer and best player (Bryce Brown) who hurt is shoulder against A&M. So it wouldn’t surprise me if you do
I hope so, but Pearl is gonna have his guys fired up on their home floor. I just don't see us taking it.
Wednesday, we can pull off a Valentine's UpsetPrepare for a fourth loss in a row. I think UK wins two more regular season games, tomorrow isn’t one of them.
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms