Do they blend coffees?

JonnyVito

Heisman
Mar 12, 2008
24,405
10,422
0
Like they do with red wines? Most red wines I like are blended. So this morning I had one scoop of a nice espresso I got the other day so I mixed it with my regular coffee I normally use and I really like it. This got me thinking I haven't really seen a coffee house take two different bean types and grind them together. Maybe I am wrong as I usually don't hit up coffee houses because I just make it at home.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Pop Warner to Boone Pickens: Mestemaker and Coleman's lifelong friendship
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting '28 AK Mekaowulu on OSU offer: ‘I like the direction they're going'