Do picky people no longer pick Polk's?

Mobile Bay

All-Conference
Jul 26, 2020
4,242
2,184
113
I have not heard a Polk's sausage ad yet this year. Did they drop the sponsorship?
 

The Fatboy

Senior
Oct 18, 2005
2,782
744
83
Hard to advertise when you are only gonna sell 1/20 of the hotdogs you would in a normal year.
 

ronpolk

All-American
May 6, 2009
9,426
5,357
113
I think country pleasing is the official sausage of the bulldogs this year
 

thatsbaseball

All-American
May 29, 2007
18,376
7,424
113
Country pleasin is good until you compare it to what it used to be when the were operating out of not more than a shed just outside of Pelahatchie in the 70's. I would pay a serious premium for some of their original right now.
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,702
12,431
113
I went out there a couple times in early 2000's, you had to want to get there because otherwise you wouldn't just stumble onto it.

They are the new sponsors too, sign painted on the RF fence.

If you can get it try their boudin, haven't seen it in the stores but you can get it on 49 at their building there. I really like it as well as their dry seasonings.
 

Uncle Ruckus

All-American
Apr 1, 2011
15,309
6,700
113
Lil butcher shoppe in Hattiesburg is where picky people should pick. I found somewhere here on the coast that sells it so I don't have to pick it up in the burg anymore. If that's not an option, then country pleasin it is. LBS blueberry and the jalapeno are dynamite for pork sausage. I had gotten to where I only liked deer, but lbs changed that.
 
Last edited:

aTotal360

Heisman
Nov 12, 2009
22,516
16,260
113
Yessir. I don't like pineapple that much, but their sweet fire sausage is outstanding.
 

catvet

All-American
May 11, 2009
4,262
5,636
113
They dont sell it in stores but if you go by the shop in Florence, you can buy boxes of bun sized sausage dogs. The best
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina