Do I dare say, CFB referees

Lettucexxxx

All-Conference
Oct 16, 2012
4,562
1,047
113
Showed drastic improvements across the board this weekend….

Running example: picking up the targeting flag in this clem GT game.

I guess it’s long over due
 

shotgunDawg

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2011
2,035
0
0
I’m fairly certain Marc Curles was demoted. That should lead to less cluster 17s immediately.
 

Msubulldogfan1

Freshman
Sep 12, 2013
8,835
80
48
I think that’s a good observation, good weekend for officiating.

Im not gonna hold my breath for future weekends tho.
 

Smoked Toag

Redshirt
Jul 15, 2021
3,262
1
0
That FSU/LSU 'review' could have been the biggest screw-job of the last decade. I don't care if it's 'by rule'. There was one second left and no way LSU gets a play off.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation