DL to duke

ck-2

Heisman
Apr 7, 2007
11,306
19,154
113
You don’t think Oscar will play center this year? You just won’t give up will ya. Your point is not valid at all. Refuted with years of players.
I didn’t realize this board was a competition. I thought it was a place to discuss things with different points of view
I guess it’s like politics, you agree with my beliefs or you’re wrong.
My question is if Cal uses the true center position in his offense why isn’t Oscar listed as a center?
All I remember about the Wisc game is the Harrison twins missing shots the last 10 mins of the game instead of going inside to Towns. Much like the WV game I referenced earlier with Cousins on the block while we threw up brick after brick from 3.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,822
87,705
113
I didn’t realize this board was a competition. I thought it was a place to discuss things with different points of view
I guess it’s like politics, you agree with my beliefs or you’re wrong.
My question is if Cal uses the true center position in his offense why isn’t Oscar listed as a center?
All I remember about the Wisc game is the Harrison twins missing shots the last 10 mins of the game instead of going inside to Towns. Much like the WV game I referenced earlier with Cousins on the block while we threw up brick after brick from 3.
This is factual evidence though, not opinion. You claim he can’t get a big. I showed that yes indeed he can get a big.
 

birdzerker

Redshirt
Sep 20, 2021
4
3
0
Wow, Runnin Richie and his Cohn Jalipari alias both banned. Now the Cohn alias was opened back in March. His Richie alias was banned in August, so one has to wonder if he was going back after one of his comments was several pages deep and “liking” his own comments, since “likes” were the measure of a man to him. Let’s hope not. Wild times.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  2. 02 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
  4. 04 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)