Dixon in the 4th Quarter?

NutherT

Redshirt
Oct 14, 2007
429
0
0
What the 17? I am so pissed. We had any number of opportunities to run the ball down their throats in the 4th quarter but we didn't. I have to blame Coach34 for this loss. His constant bitching caused Croom to spread the field and not pound it. If we pound it down the field once in the 4th we win. But we're too busy trying to please peaches.</p>
 

MaxwellSmart

All-Conference
May 28, 2007
2,608
1,034
113
being serious but it should have been obvious after the 3rd quarter that the passing game wasn't cutting it. We could have never thrown a pass tonight and won. The offensive ineptness has gotten worse than I thought possible. Yeah we opened it up and in the process proved that we still don't have SEC talent on the field or in the coaches booth.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5