I think the world grew up and realized divinity tastes like flavored chalk. It is just not good.What ever happened to divinity? It was much more common in my youth.
/hot take and I'm out!
I think the world grew up and realized divinity tastes like flavored chalk. It is just not good.What ever happened to divinity? It was much more common in my youth.
I think the world grew up and realized divinity tastes like flavored chalk. It is just not good.
/hot take and I'm out!
but around christmas we still see people making trash
Maroon and White
Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
Maroon and White Football
"Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
Maroon and White Football
SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more