Disregard just saw the post below

Jvbbse1216

Redshirt
Nov 17, 2014
44
12
0
I was about to say you are a couple of days behind on that post but in my opinion I do think it's will be game of week. It will be very interesting to see how it plays out with both teams having great offenses. Monticello's RB Kyree Koonce is a human highlight reel. Magna Vista has offensive weapons as well. I truly think it will come down to which defense contains the opponents offense better because I don't see neither defense just completely stopping the offense. Defense will win the game for this game. I heard Monticello's line was huge and strong and their backers were big as well but I Also heard MV's line was pretty quick and there backers was fast. So which do you choose? I think it's going to be a great game.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Private School Predictions Week 7
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps 2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LB David Nosa catches fire with six offers in two-week span