You really think that anyone outside of UK fans are giving any serious thought at all to how UK basketball is doing?
Trust me. Here in NC, my UNC and Duke friends are enjoying our demise. Even as bad as their respective teams are.
You really think that anyone outside of UK fans are giving any serious thought at all to how UK basketball is doing?
UK isn't winning the SEC tourney. 4 wins in 4 days? No way this team can generate enough offense for that.
Cal's pyramid scheme is finally toppling over. The "Rinse and repeat" only works when you land the best players and it's been years since he brought in a truly dynamic freshman.
Brother I’m sorry but this is just completely laughable are we watching the same team snd players. I’ll ask one question. We are down one 10 seconds to go, who are we going to?That's because you're too focused on the losses and not the wins. We still have a chance to make the NCAA Tournament this year, next week, for the first time ever, this team will be firing on all cylinders, everyone will be back and ready to play.
He’s being sarcasticBrother I’m sorry but this is just completely laughable are we watching the same team snd players. I’ll ask one question. We are down one 10 seconds to go, who are we going to?
Must be a bad batch. Bet you got your’s at liquor barn too. It’s ok, you’re not alone.Brother I’m sorry but this is just completely laughable are we watching the same team snd players. I’ll ask one question. We are down one 10 seconds to go, who are we going to?
Ok I apologize sorry guysHe’s being sarcastic
Well, I guess that puts me in good company, lol, because I know I've done it a time or two over the years.Yeah I know what you mean. I can think of a few better thread titles. I’ve probably started 5 threads in the years I’ve been on here so I knew I’d mess up somewhere lol
Uhhhh, Booker, Murray, Fox, Maxey, etc. No slouchesUK isn't winning the SEC tourney. 4 wins in 4 days? No way this team can generate enough offense for that.
Cal's pyramid scheme is finally toppling over. The "Rinse and repeat" only works when you land the best players and it's been years since he brought in a truly dynamic freshman.
We are at the threshold of hell, Ellen !Disappointing? Its an absolute train wreck. UK is the laughingstock of sports right now.
You really think that anyone outside of UK fans are giving any serious thought at all to how UK basketball is doing?
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach