Directions to North Stokes

Maiden Creek

All-American
Oct 4, 2019
4,517
7,971
113
I would take a shot at it but last time I mentioned a yeller dog and buzzards and was called a city slicker…
Me?!?!
I’ve told ya..and told ya!

Quit wearing ‘em dress britches and metrosexual boots! Now!..looked what you’ve gone and done!😜
 
  • Like
Reactions: theKidd#12

theKidd#12

All-American
Feb 17, 2015
5,142
9,220
61
This is more country than Randolph trust us on this. Some turns on these roads at 15 mph you're squalling the tires
You’re probably right. We don’t squeal many tires around these parts. Of course we have a lot of dirt roads too so more like dusting than squealing 👍
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kingbluedevil
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Solomon Award Watch
  2. 02 NC Preps Kings Mountain’s Jordan Jenkins Having Impressive Freshman Season
  3. 03 NC Preps Games to Watch: Week 8
  4. 04 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  5. 05 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7