DIRECT TV ESPN Game Plan

ExtremeDog

Sophomore
Apr 8, 2003
1,407
179
63
I just called Direct TV.

You can order GamePlan by the day for $21.95, plus a $5 telephone fee.

You can even order it now, and not have to wait until this weekend.

Flabloser, get your facts straight!
 

ESPNDawg

Redshirt
Jul 19, 2007
192
2
18
you could probably tell them that you are going to cable if they charge you the $5 and they will waive the fee.
 

TilloDawg

Redshirt
May 26, 2006
1,442
0
0
5 bucks extra to do the **** over the phone....but like ESPN said, tell them you'll order it from Comcast and they will waive the fee.
 

ESPNDawg

Redshirt
Jul 19, 2007
192
2
18
as a 9-year customer I have an advantage. I can tell them I am leaving them and they will offer me free stuff. I got a free HR10 two years ago, a free HR-20 last year (with a 5-LNB dish) and a free HR-21 last week.

Tell them you are going to cancel your subscription and hell, you might get the NFL ticket for free, let alone drop the $5 telephone fee.
 

FlabLoser

Redshirt
Aug 20, 2006
10,709
0
0
I'm merely echoing what DTV told me...twice. Hell I'm sure I could call a 3rd time and get a 3rd different answer.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show