For me it's constant buffering - I keep having to change gamesIt annoys me watching this on NFHS and the scoreboard doesn’t tell score or time.
Score pleaseFor me it's constant buffering - I keep having to change games
7-0 Dinwiddie. 9:26 1st quarter
Congratulations to dinwiddie high School coaches and players.Congrats to Dinwiddie and Coach Billy Mills. Game went exactly how I expected it. If Dinwiddie was who they said they are they should dominate and they did! See y’all at Liberty next week! Can’t wait for next year and we can renew our rivalry.
Hey buddy - I predicted it in my "down to 4" contest before the season began that they would win it all (as did you); therefore; it's gonna happen.Thank you for the congratulations, all. We are excited to be here, and hope we can have one more good game.
VirginiaPreps
Private School Predictions Week 7
VirginiaPreps
VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
VirginiaPreps
2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
Rivals Football Recruiting
LB David Nosa catches fire with six offers in two-week span
VirginiaPreps Football
Central Region GameDay - Week 7