![]()
Eric Adams becomes first sitting NYC mayor indicted in historic federal probe — claims feds persecuting him over migrant crisis
“If I am charged, I am innocent, and I will fight this with every ounce of my strength and spirit.”nypost.com
Hey, maybe we agree on something here. Are you implying "guilt by association"? If you hang with someone, or you are photoed with someone, then you are in compliance with that someone's actions? :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:I just posted it. I didn't say it was evidence of anything, dipshit.
That said, the Clinton's Senior advisor John Podesta participated in Marina Abramovic's Spiriting Cooking ritual.
https://trueactivist.com/spirit-coo...lt-blood-rituals-of-hillarys-inner-circle-t3/
And John of God's most famous patient beside Oprah Winfrey was Bill Clinton.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-teenagers-sex-slaves-sold-babies-40-000.html
Here is Jay Z with Marina Abramovic.
![]()
Hey, maybe we agree on something here. Are you implying "guilt by association"? If you hang with someone, or you are photoed with someone, then you are in compliance with that someone's actions? :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
Bill Clinton flew REPEATEDLY (37 times) to Epstein's Island. Not just a picture here or there.
YOU ARE THE COMPANY YOU KEEP.
![]()
Bill Clinton flew REPEATEDLY (37 times) to Epstein's Island. Not just a picture here or there.
YOU ARE THE COMPANY YOU KEEP.
![]()
I am not sure.
Seriously? Are we back to Q'Anon crap again? Damn. Truly a wagon wheel life. :joy:
WV Sports Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Arizona
WV Sports Football
WVU football releases updated depth chart for Arizona
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez evaluating everything on defense, in his program
WV Sports Football
WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, Zac Alley and WVU players meet with media
WV Sports Basketball Recruiting
2028 guard David Douglas talks WVU offer, what he brings to the floor