Do you realize you are replying to yourself?
So does Biden, Obama, and Hillary Clinton
Considering I wasn't meaning you, I guess I got my answer. Keep up the conspiracies.I realize you are a dumbass with a single digit IQ.
Do you realize you are replying to yourself?
Considering I wasn't meaning you, I guess I got my answer. Keep up the conspiracies.
:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
That is so dumb which is not surprising considering it is you.Hey, maybe we agree on something here. Are you implying "guilt by association"? If you hang with someone, or you are photoed with someone, then you are in compliance with that someone's actions? :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
Just become a vampire.......problem solved. :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
You are an absolute moron and useful idiot in the service of evil people and you don't care.You post unfounded rumors and twitter feed click bait. Just go back and use your usual name instead of this one.
WV Sports Football
WVU football releases updated depth chart for Arizona
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez evaluating everything on defense, in his program
WV Sports Football
WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, Zac Alley and WVU players meet with media
WV Sports Basketball Recruiting
2028 guard David Douglas talks WVU offer, what he brings to the floor
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: 10-6