If he wants to have his breakout game, Oregon would be an ideal week.Saka better up his game. He’s been a non-factor in the first 2 games. I wonder if the draft talk went to his head over the summer?
He was. Maybe he put on too much weight in the off season in order to be an every down guy, but it may have taken away some of his quickness. The effort is there but he’s not been effective.Was he invisible again? I missed sone of the 2nd half
Come on!! Anto is our best player.Saka better up his game. He’s been a non-factor in the first 2 games. I wonder if the draft talk went to his head over the summer?
That was a jaw-dropper. The WR pushed him in the chest and he toppled like he'd been kicked by a horse.I saw some WR flatten him when they showed a replay of our sack… yikes!
He’s a good player, but I don’t think he’s a first round draft pick… at all.maybe he’s hurt….
maybe he just isn't a good football player…
But he is a non-factor so far this season…
It might be the weight. He doesn't look fastHe’s a good player, but I don’t think he’s a first round draft pick… at all.
Hopefully he bounces back against Oregon.
Wildcat Report
Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
Wildcat Report
Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State
Wildcat Report
Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
Wildcat Report
'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field