Did Lemonis get into it with a fan?

randystewart

Junior
Jan 14, 2009
1,198
340
83
I didn't see this on TV but a buddy at the game said that Lemonis and a fan got into a shouting match during the Saturday game. Anyone see what happened there?
 

Mobile Bay

All-Conference
Jul 26, 2020
4,242
2,184
113
Somebody must have called him *********.

Edit: Ok that's funny right there.
 

jethreauxdawg

Heisman
Dec 20, 2010
11,847
17,032
113
Cowboy called him *********

Lemonis told him to watch his mouth, so Cowboy called him Egghead...it went downhill from there. Cowboy has a shamrock tattoo, not sure if that is significant or not.
 

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,863
11,236
113
I wasn’t there Saturday but regularly sit behind the home dugout. The is a very vocal fan who likes to tell him to get his fat *** off his bucket and do something. His words not mine. Wouldn’t be surprised if this was the fan.
 

Msubulldogfan1

Freshman
Sep 12, 2013
8,835
80
48
I wasn’t there Saturday but regularly sit behind the home dugout. The is a very vocal fan who likes to tell him to get his fat *** off his bucket and do something. His words not mine. Wouldn’t be surprised if this was the fan.

Sounds like a terrible fan.
 

oxfordrebel22

Sophomore
Oct 31, 2013
1,928
134
63
I wasn’t there Saturday but regularly sit behind the home dugout. The is a very vocal fan who likes to tell him to get his fat *** off his bucket and do something. His words not mine. Wouldn’t be surprised if this was the fan.

I know this has nothing to do with me, but that sounds like a pretty awful fan. And as an Ole Miss fan I know a thing or two about awful fans.
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,675
12,375
113
I wouldn't get into it w/ him during a game but I would like to see some fire in him occasionally and get on the umps a$$ some. The most I ever see him do is stroll about half way to home plate, ask the ump a question then retreat to the dugout. No chance he'll ever be thrown out of a game.
 

greenbean.sixpack

All-American
Oct 6, 2012
9,403
8,833
113
The fan told him Golden Corral in Flowood was closing, Lemon Juice called him a liar and communist, it went downhill.
 

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,863
11,236
113
I know this has nothing to do with me, but that sounds like a pretty awful fan. And as an Ole Miss fan I know a thing or two about awful fans.
Yep. Pretty bad fan. Polk and Cohen were pretty emotional and demonstrative but Lemonis is pretty even keeled. He doesn’t seem to let emotions influence his game decisions. Speaking of fans, I’ve watched a few OM games this year and every game the TV always shows an OM fan wearing a sweater vest over a short sleeve shirt along with a white Panama hat. My wife even noticed and said “ look at that douche”. It’s so typical OM fan it’s almost cliche !
 

Ralph Cramden

Redshirt
Jan 7, 2020
2,696
0
0
If I was ever gonna "get into it with him at a game" this weekend was a good time. Any of the 3 games were extra ******. I figured we would sweep that series
 

jdbulldog

Junior
Oct 27, 2007
2,594
368
83
apparently you cannot see into our dugout from your seat...


I wouldn't get into it w/ him during a game but I would like to see some fire in him occasionally and get on the umps a$$ some. The most I ever see him do is stroll about half way to home plate, ask the ump a question then retreat to the dugout. No chance he'll ever be thrown out of a game.
 

oxfordrebel22

Sophomore
Oct 31, 2013
1,928
134
63
Yep. Pretty bad fan. Polk and Cohen were pretty emotional and demonstrative but Lemonis is pretty even keeled. He doesn’t seem to let emotions influence his game decisions. Speaking of fans, I’ve watched a few OM games this year and every game the TV always shows an OM fan wearing a sweater vest over a short sleeve shirt along with a white Panama hat. My wife even noticed and said “ look at that douche”. It’s so typical OM fan it’s almost cliche !

Yeah it seems that fans of both schools that buy seats behind home plate have embraced the cliches.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four