Did I read correctly,

Lettucexxxx

All-Conference
Oct 16, 2012
4,562
1,047
113
I looked it up. There’s 9 pages of stats...which show 347 teams. I naturally scrolled to the last page and low and behold....there we are! 323rd in free points....I guess I’ll project it this way....we rank 24th as the worst free throw shooting team...did I mention those were free?

We make 40 more free throws for the season...and we might be on the bubble. Let that sink in.
No question we would have 3 more wins...possibly 4.

Just another Microcosm of a bad team. Y’all wanna know who is on the list.....Fl AM, Jackson St..Georgia Southern..South Carolina St..Army..

Yall want me to look up our turnover to assist ratio..or just turnovers per game?
 

Lettucexxxx

All-Conference
Oct 16, 2012
4,562
1,047
113
292nd in the country in turnover margin per clip..
285th in turnovers per game @ 15 per contest...that’s .1 higher than KS...Iowa St..Stanford ...some of the worst teams in the country
 
Last edited:
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?