Did I miss something re: stadium expansion?

MSU2006

Redshirt
Sep 19, 2008
83
0
0
I thought I heard Wyatt yesterday mention that the stadium expansion would only get MSU up to 58,000 in seating. Is this right? I thought we were shooting more for the 60-62k range? Just curious.
 

TBonewannabe

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
1,262
0
0
I thought that was the plan unless they are reworking the west side also which will lose some seats to begin with.</p>
 

00Dawg

Senior
Nov 10, 2009
3,318
575
93
We've already broken the 58k mark with our current capacity (officially 55k), and any endzone addition should be at least a 5k net gain. Some of the drawings would seem to hold more. For a spatial reference, one upper deck holds about 5.5k.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar