Wouldn’t be surprised to see a sitting coach fired to scoop Flores
Lombardi said he told Tua that he wished they drafted Mac Jones. And 99% of the coaches would agree. They fired the wrong guy. IMO, Flores is better a better coach than Tua is a QB.
I don't keep up with the NFL like I used to, but from your comments, he sounds a bit insecure, and not NFL head coach material, but I've seen conflicting reports. I was mainly asking out of ignorance, and thought it was interesting.
The story is he was stubborn and hard to work for/with. Being that he was billed a a Belichick disciple and protege I don’t understand what the big damn surprise was. I’m a Dolphins fan and wish we would have kept him. End of the day he leaves a much better roster & bankroll than what he inherited so I salute him for that.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar