Actually a pretty cool story. I don't think they look that bad. Especially since the guy who made them has only been doing it for a year and he taught himself on the internet.
haha! he does kinda look like a pimpGood story. When Meeks doesn't make it in the NBA, he can wear his hat at his new job. The Pimp Master
Hey Hart on a different note, how's OAD? Haven't seen any of his posts recentlyFigured that was much too advanced for AFAM!
OFC
Hey Hart on a different note, how's OAD? Haven't seen any of his posts recently
Sorry to hear that. Hope you get to feeling better sirI'm around, just a continuing set of health setbacks for me lately...in a hospital for a day, but out yesterday. I'm planning on posting some during the game if I'm up to it. Going to get a little rest.
OFC
Get well soon! Enjoy the game today. Glad you got out of the hospital in time!I'm around, just a continuing set of health setbacks for me lately...in a hospital for a day, but out yesterday. I'm planning on posting some during the game if I'm up to it. Going to get a little rest.
OFC
Hey Hart on a different note, how's OAD? Haven't seen any of his posts recently
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
Devils Illustrated Football
Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects