Did anyone else find it strange

sundiver2k

Freshman
Apr 5, 2007
45
78
0
Did anyone else find it strange that Ellen kept referring to Cal as her "roommate"? Not sure how my wife would like it if I just said she's my roommate.

I do hope Cal figures out that the only person responsible for him leaving UK is the man staring back at him in the mirror. Humility is a hard lesson to learn.
 

Bigtyrone

All-American
May 21, 2002
10,595
6,299
98
It’s a long time running joke. I think it involves him taking or not taking out the trash.
 
  • Like
Reactions: EliteBlue

jeffky

All-American
Sep 22, 2017
3,908
7,668
113
Did anyone else find it strange that Ellen kept referring to Cal as her "roommate"? Not sure how my wife would like it if I just said she's my roommate.

I do hope Cal figures out that the only person responsible for him leaving UK is the man staring back at him in the mirror. Humility is a hard lesson to learn.
Most definitely creepy to say the least
 

Wunky

Heisman
Jan 16, 2021
4,464
18,669
78
I like Ellen. She’s very deadpan. She seems like an awesome lady. Cal treed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: catzcan

65pacecar

All-Conference
Nov 16, 2014
1,563
2,011
81
I thought it was odd and distracted from her comments. I didnt know about the trash can background though.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'