And haven’t even seen him dunk in months.I hear he can jump high.
You might have meant that kidding...but I am not sure you're far off. He's a leaper but can't shoot, can't really dribble for squat and folds when youput a body on him.He's basically EJ Floreal 2.0
Stellar athlete. Not good at basketball.
You're retarded though. And a U6 fan.I thought he has played well. Knox has sucked this game.
I have to wonder whether cal wants to win. Omg keep diallo on the stinkin bench!!!
I thought he has played well. Knox has sucked this game.
I tend to agree...Cal has such a love affair with kid's future that he plays Diallo when he simply has no skill set at college level. He literally can't do anything with his bad shooting and he's even worse of a ball handler...don't get me started at decision making.We just can't over come this poor coaching. Cal will play Diallo no matter what.
I tend to agree...Cal has such a love affair with kid's future that he plays Diallo when he simply has no skill set at college level. He literally can't do anything with his bad shooting and he's even worse of a ball handler...don't get me started at decision making.
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV