DI shirts

CRAZIE4LIFE

All-Conference
Feb 16, 2011
3,748
3,452
0
I was at the game last night and wondering to myself how many guys from the board were there. I know several were but wouldn't have know it if I walked right by them. Has it ever been pondered of creating a Devils Illustrated Tshirt to wear to events or wherever, or is that against some kind of copyright thing...just curious
 

CRAZIE4LIFE

All-Conference
Feb 16, 2011
3,748
3,452
0
I actually thought I recognized you skee from your avatar pick but wasn't sure if it were you or not. I woulda been about three or four rows behind you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skeelow22

Skeelow22

Senior
Sep 16, 2005
5,143
483
0
I actually thought I recognized you skee from your avatar pick but wasn't sure if it were you or not. I woulda been about three or four rows behind you.


Ok cool man. Yeah I wish I would have known you were there. Would have been cool to meet up.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6