Devin vs Kevin

Soaring Eagle 74

Freshman
Jan 4, 2008
22,888
69
0
Just my opinion, but I think Kevin Jones was an excellent rebounder, better at scoring around the basket, was a legitimate 3-point threat, a good defensive player, and a good free-throw shooter.

Devin is an excellent rebounder, inconsistent scorer around the basket, not a consistent 3-point threat, decent mid-range jump-shot, good defense, good free-throw shooter.

I think Kevin is more athletic than Devin.

If Kevin didn't stick with an NBA team, I don't see Devin making it, unless there is a dearth of power forwards in the draft and the NBA.

Best of luck to Devin. Maybe he finds a spot internationally.
 

Orlaco

Senior
Dec 13, 2007
29,525
628
113
Just my opinion, but I think Kevin Jones was an excellent rebounder, better at scoring around the basket, was a legitimate 3-point threat, a good defensive player, and a good free-throw shooter.

Devin is an excellent rebounder, inconsistent scorer around the basket, not a consistent 3-point threat, decent mid-range jump-shot, good defense, good free-throw shooter.

I think Kevin is more athletic than Devin.

If Kevin didn't stick with an NBA team, I don't see Devin making it, unless there is a dearth of power forwards in the draft and the NBA.

Best of luck to Devin. Maybe he finds a spot internationally.

Good post.. ..for the thread already created for it.


-----


I guess each opinion you post deserves its own thread.
 

Soaring Eagle 74

Freshman
Jan 4, 2008
22,888
69
0
Just my opinion, but I think Kevin Jones was an excellent rebounder, better at scoring around the basket, was a legitimate 3-point threat, a good defensive player, and a good free-throw shooter.

Devin is an excellent rebounder, inconsistent scorer around the basket, not a consistent 3-point threat, decent mid-range jump-shot, good defense, good free-throw shooter.

I think Kevin is more athletic than Devin.

If Kevin didn't stick with an NBA team, I don't see Devin making it, unless there is a dearth of power forwards in the draft and the NBA.

Best of luck to Devin. Maybe he finds a spot internationally.
Can't really respond to the post since it's from an "Ignored Member"
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia offense plays well, but still room for growth
  2. 02 WV Sports Football West Virginia football PFF grades: Iowa State
  3. 03 WV Sports Football The Day After: Iowa State
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Observations: Iowa State
  5. 05 WV Sports Football By the numbers: What stood out in WVU's loss to Iowa State