Just watched this new video with Gary. Can't wait to see him on the court, but now I think I'm looking forward to him on the DPB videos just as much.
Just watched this new video with Gary. Can't wait to see him on the court, but now I think I'm looking forward to him on the DPB videos just as much.
Looks like Wendell isn’t very good at pushing a laundry cart![]()
I see that. I'm extremely pumped for this season.This team really seems to enjoy each other - awesome!
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4