One of the reasons I'm jumping on the he was taking something wagon (well that and my theory). Not to mention, his career is getting along in years, he might be looking for the edge again.RebelBruiser said:I'd probably give Deuce the benefit of the doubt too, because he's not exactly known for playing outside of the rules. <span style="font-weight: bold;">However, he has been injured a decent amount lately,</span> so I wouldn't be too shocked if he was taking something to try to help with healing.
Nice...DerHntr said:hope he hasn't OD'd on a Hadad special due to this news.
Seshomoru said:One of the reasons I'm jumping on the he was taking something wagon (well that and my theory). Not to mention, his career is getting along in years, he might be looking for the edge again.RebelBruiser said:I'd probably give Deuce the benefit of the doubt too, because he's not exactly known for playing outside of the rules. <span style="font-weight: bold;">However, he has been injured a
decent amount lately,</span> so I wouldn't be too shocked if he was taking something to try to help with healing.
I think I have you beat. My favorite teams are MSU, New Orleans, and OaklandTR said:are in a race to see who will be the biggest trainwreck! At least the Saints have Drew Brees (knock on wood).
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar