Derryck Thornton, Jr....

bullcity gamer

All-Conference
Oct 14, 2017
2,744
4,902
0
I like Deryck Thornton and thought he had a good Freshmen season. Unfortunately, his family was giving him bad advice. Deryck would have been a fantastic 2-4 year player/leader for Duke had he stayed. I imagine had Thornton stayed Duke would not have recruited Trevon Duval.
 

Willcampbell

All-Conference
Oct 20, 2004
2,480
2,137
0
I like Deryck Thornton and thought he had a good Freshmen season. Unfortunately, his family was giving him bad advice. Deryck would have been a fantastic 2-4 year player/leader for Duke had he stayed. I imagine had Thornton stayed Duke would not have recruited Trevon Duval.
Who is Trevon Duval?
OFC
 
  • Like
Reactions: QC Dukie
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released