Small chief?Uh....no
That's kinda racist
I don't think that word means what you think it means.Uh....no
That's kinda racist
This.You don't ever get to nick name someone if you can't spell his real name.
I wish I could remember the poster who said before the season that if we had to depend on Willis this season, UK would be in trouble.
I don't think the Willis criticism was justified. No one had seen enough to make that call.That was half the board, and justifiably so. His change came because he decided to listen and play hard.
What I "know" is that some here had no faith in Willis and jumped anyone who did.Willis admitted he didn't love the game anymore and wasn't putting in the extra work to get better but my guess is you know that.
almost like he had done something to them. Some of it was hateful.What I "know" is that some here had no faith in Willis and jumped anyone who did.
Uh....no
That's kinda racist
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt