Depth Chart

tstaff6

Redshirt
Dec 19, 2009
13
0
0
How long before the first game does the depth chart typically get released? I have a feeling we will see a few "OR"s...
 

FloridAlum

Senior
May 29, 2001
16,227
588
0
Usually in conjunction with the weekly press conference, which I believe is today.

I am fairly sure that I saw somewhere that the press conference is 1 PM Eastern time today, but I wouldn’t swear to it. I don’t know if there’s anyway to watch it live online
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
  2. 02 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State