Is he still on the team? I don't think he was on the sidelines against UCF.just as good as Wydermyer at Texas A&M but unfortunately we never use him the same way. He could be such a weapon. I cannot understand why the coaches have not considered that. What a shame.
I looked for him , he wasn’t thereIs he still on the team? I don't think he was on the sidelines against UCF.
Outstanding avatarIs he still on the team? I don't think he was on the sidelines against UCF.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more