This is how I remember it. All schools use negative recruiting to some degree to convince a student to come, but I seem to remember he was suppose to be over the top. I still like the idea of plucking a new coach off of the Urban Meyer tree.1- he was recruiting for Virginia while on RU payroll
2- he sux as a DC
3- prolly a big reason why Golden is fired
4- speculation is that he used his time under Schiano to bad mouth Schiano and RU
It's spelled enofrio
There is no D
That's gold, Jerry! Gold!
What's the deal with Denofrio, I can't remember what he did, but I seem to remember it was sleazy. Did it have to do with recruits? Is it blown out of proportion and should his ties with Golden make us question Golden's judgement?
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football Quarterbacks versus Indiana