On behalf of Denim, congrats to the Cats on their hard fought W tonight. We are playing like the Warriors right now, but its going to be tough to beat UK on Sunday without Chuma.@Denim Vest
look where we are now.
Hey @DM8 what’s the extent of Chuma’s injury? I’ve read anywhere from a torn miiniscus to a mild strain.On behalf of Denim, congrats to the Cats on their hard fought W tonight. We are playing like the Warriors right now, but its going to be tough to beat UK on Sunday without Chuma.
and in front of an army of Kentucky fans.On behalf of Denim, congrats to the Cats on their hard fought W tonight. We are playing like the Warriors right now, but its going to be tough to beat UK on Sunday without Chuma.
Hey @DM8 what’s the extent of Chuma’s injury? I’ve read anywhere from a torn miiniscus to a mild strain.
Sorry, just saw this. Torn ACL as I am sure you heard in the meantime. Tragic for him to go down while he was playing so well. No idea how we managed to win today without him while being cold from 3.Hey @DM8 what’s the extent of Chuma’s injury? I’ve read anywhere from a torn miiniscus to a mild strain.
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC