Dems in trouble

Walter Brennaneer

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
47,577
3,579
113
.
 
Last edited:

Gunny46

All-Conference
Jul 2, 2018
62,647
4,835
113



Also the delay between posting is gay. That's directed to person who keeps applying it.
 

atlkvb

All-American
Jul 9, 2004
83,840
8,163
113
Not just the cities, everything they touch! I hate them!
They are Evil people who hate America, hate Americans, and Almighty God whom most of us Americans worship because he has Blessed this magnificent Nation!

Can you think of any other rational reason why they have such vitriol for America besides their refusal to accept this simple declarative statement:



'ya know I'm still standing here today because Almighty God protected me I believe so I could save & preserve this Blessed Nation!

True dat DJT...that's why they hate you too!
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez evaluating everything on defense, in his program
  2. 02 WV Sports Football WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, Zac Alley and WVU players meet with media
  3. 03 WV Sports Basketball Recruiting 2028 guard David Douglas talks WVU offer, what he brings to the floor
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: 10-6
  5. 05 WV Sports Basketball WVU basketball returns just 22% of its scoring. How will it replace it?